Sunday 27 March 2011

Sorting / Csoportosítás

As I was getting ready to my birthday party, I wanted Barni to entertain himself, so I gave him two empty containers of his baby formula + some spoons and plastic Kinder eggs. And I added some instructions to him to put the eggs in one of the containers and the spoons in the other. I hardly could believe my eyes that he did exactly so! I grabbd my camera and took a few photoes of him being very busy. I think it is time for starting learning seriously:-)
Ahogy a szülinapi bulimra készítgettem a konyhát ma, odaadtam Barninak két üres Milupás dobozt, egy maréknyi adagolókanalat és 4 üres műanyag kindertojást. Csak úgy mellesleg hozzátettem, hogy ebbe tedd a tojásokat, abba meg a kanalakat. Én votlam legjobabn meglepődve, hogy tökéletesen megoldotta a feladatot! Örömömben rohantam a kameráért, és megörökítettem a nagy eseményt. Úgy tűnik, ideje nekifognunk komolyabb tanulásnak...

No comments:

Post a Comment