Tuesday 7 September 2010

Changes in the living room

I needed the playpen very much in the kitchen, so I decided to move it out there from the living room. Barni can use his walker in the living room from now on. But to make it possible I had to put away lots of things from behind the playpen, because they would be in reach for him from now on. I found several 'Wanted' things...

He was happy to find this toy in the playpen and enjoyed if for about 10 minutes. I hope this change will give me more time in the kitchen...
I found a very old craft sheet of Karina's among those stuff. She was delighted to find her baby Moses:-) She went to bed with him.. It is such a joy to see her face lit up just from seeing a simple sheet of paper:-) It's a good thing I have not put it in the bin...

No comments:

Post a Comment