Wednesday 8 September 2010

Off topic from Tot school / Lapbook lányoknak

I just managed to put together a teaching material I used last year in kids' camp. I had 4 girls between the age of 8-12, and we learnt about Girls in the Bible. The material is in Hungarian, but I know there are some moms out there who teach Hungarian, too. I had lot of things from the internet - thanks to anyone who shared things with me. Most things can be done with young girls, too. You can download the pdf file from my website
Évi and Enci with front and back of their lapbook
We made a lapbook during the days. For real, extragood lapbooks go to Carisa's site.

A képen látható lapbookot először egy gyerektáborban, később Bibliaköri foglalkozáson készítettük el. 4 leckében foglalkoztunk olyan lányokkal, akiket a Bibliából ismerünk: Evódia és Szüntükhé, Mirjám, Naámán szolgálója és Ródé. Nem sokat tudunk meg róluk, de azok mind nagyon fontosak. Az óravázlatokat és felhasználható anyagokat egy pdf fájlban gyűjtöttem össze, a honlapomról ingyen letöltheted.

Ha ti is elkészítettétek, kérlek, írj róla nekem a lillaficsor@gmail.com címre!

1 comment: