Sunday 12 September 2010

Colours and shapes

We did colours and shapes today. Karina was plaing with some memory game (we have had it for a long time, but we don't have it's box, and I have no idea what it is called...), then I gave her a book printed from Carisa. She cut the printed material into the pages, then I let her staple the booklet. She was flattered!



Meanwhile, I was playing with Barni and his basket. I had collected a few favourite items of his in a basket, and I let him unpack everything. Then I brought out his sequencing little buckets, and we did colours and numbers. Occasionally we cuddled eachother, then played some more, cuddled, played. And he started playng the keyboard again and again. He just loves it!! Karina volunteered to take photoes, so I have quite a series...

No comments:

Post a Comment