Sunday 5 September 2010

The Praise Baby Collection

As I was following 1plus1plus1equals1 today, I remembered it is very much worth to share this with you.
When Karina was a few months old, we have received a set of 3 dvds. I have put one of them on for her when she woke up in the mornings, it gave me an extra 30 minutes to get myself out of bed:-) She is 5 now, but she still loves watching them. Barni is not into them yet, but he likes watching them for a while. There are cute videos of babies, animals and animations, while there is lovely worship music on. You can even choose if you want the singing of adults or children, or simply instrumental music.
A fourth disc was a gift from Uncle Russ:-)
You can see samples -and also buy them- here.
They are watching God of wonders here

No comments:

Post a Comment